Join our team!
Click here to submit your online application form.
Family Service Counselor
Primary Responsibilities: To generate sales by servicing new & current cemetery clients. To establish positive relations within the community to promote our cemetery as the premier option within the market.
- Prospect every day – Make the necessary contacts with prospective customers to maintain an ample supply of leads via: phone lists, at-need families, pre-need follow up, door knocking & seminars
- Meet and exceed established sales quotas
- Follow up with all families and generate new referrals
- Obtain permanent record files on all sales
- Personal deliveries of deeds and other legal work (obtain permanent record files & referrals)
- Enter all clients and new prospects with notes into CRM
- Lead in and attend all of the committal services of the families you assisted in authorization appointments
- Submit necessary sales and activity reports on a weekly basis to President, Director of Sales and Office Manager
- Promote preplanning to affiliations of cemeteries to include, but not limited to:
- Family & friends of the deceased who are interred in cemetery
- Community members
- Organizations, associations and churches within the community
- One counselor a day will be on floor duty
- Will service all at-need families
- Service all other families not assigned or not actively being worked by another counselor
- Handle all sales calls for the day (if not available name and phone number will be taken s you can call the family back)
- Required to stay in the office for lunch
- If location is not busy on duty day, appointments can be run outside of office with coverage
Email your resume to David for consideration, DavidL@tributeinc.com
Grounds Crew, Permanent and Seasonal
Primary Responsibilities: Properly perform all functions related to interment services, facility and equipment maintenance and improvement.
- Follow procedures for the safe, efficient and accurate execution of the following functions:
- Burials and Entombment’s
- Memorial Placement
- Building and feature maintenance
- Compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Property Maintenance
- Property Beautification
- To execute stated functions in a way that promotes positive public relations and fosters professional relations with associated industries
- To properly use supplies and equipment required for performance of functions, which includes standard maintenance.
- To follow all company safety procedures.
- To be able to work as a team with all different crew members.
- Mechanical experience
- Walking and standing are required 7.5 hours of workday.
- Twisting, bending, pulling, and pushing are required 7.5 hours of workday.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds above chest level.
- Operation of back hoe.
- Requires ability to reach above head.
- Position may require ability to climb on occasion.
- Use of hand tools required; ability to use one hand at 10 pounds.
Email resume to Clyde for consideration, ClydeR@tributeinc.com